Pinon Colette (ピノン・コレット Pinon Koretto), nicknamed Pino-Pino, is an original character who first appeared in the Macross Ultimate Frontier video game. Initially a CIC Operator for the New United Nations Spacy Special Forces' "Moon Island Platoon", she later became a student and honorary faculty member of Mihoshi Academy in Macross Triangle Frontier.
Personality & CharacterEdit
Though really young, Pinon absolutely despises being treated like a child. She asserts her "maturity" by talking down on some pilots, often telling them that succeeding in a simple defense mission is supposed to come naturally.
Skills & AbilitiesEdit
As an operator, Pinon's judgement and analytical skill is astounding, rivaling that of seasoned operator Itsuki Yamashiro. The delivery is a bit crude however, due to her "high-and-mighty" stance during a status report.
A genius who became a military operator at a young age, Pinon is indeed smart, but does twice the work while on duty to prove that she earned her position without any special treatment.
By day, Pinon is a student of Mihoshi Academy who sometimes acts as teacher-in-charge of a Special Lecture & Training Class for all courses, but by night, she's on CIC detail as part of of a New United Nations Spacy Special Operations unit. She has a hobby of collecting ribbons.
Pinon serves as one of the player's operators in the latter two Frontier games, selectable between time frames like the rest.
- Claire Stanford
- Pinon is mostly annoyed but at the same time slightly afraid of her mischievous senior, since on top of treating her like a kid, she also falls victim to the latter's practical jokes.
- Itsuki Yamashiro
- Senior co-worker/teacher at school and in the military. Pinon occasionally tries to conduct her classes over Itsuki's schedule, but is always thwarted.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Though normally a sweets addict, Pinon's favorite food is gratin. It always improves her mood.
- In her off-days, Pinon plays with cats.
- She cannot stand reptiles of any kind.
|New United Nations Spacy||Yui Hoshimura | Yuu Akimizu | Yuuto Kagura | Itsuki Yamashiro | Hilda V. Bergen | Pinon Colette | Miyuki Shirakawa | Luis Fernando | Gary Murdoch | Claire Stanford | Rod Baltmer|
|Sephira Branch||Leon Sakaki | Mia Sakaki|
|Ouroboros Branch||Aisha Blanchette|
|Others||Ushio Todo | Guinness Mordler | Mei Leeron|