Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
A notable difference between the Queadluun-Rhea and the original unit is a great emphasis placed upon protecting the life of the Rhea pilot. The capable performance and firepower of the Queadluun-Rhea made it suitable for special duties such as force reconnaissance.
The latest type ("Rhea/56") is deployed with immigration fleets and planet migration. Several Queadluun-Rhea units are assigned to the Pixie Team of the Strategic Military Services (S.M.S.) attached to the Macross Frontier/25 fleet.
- Mauler LPG-30/3R 30mm Anti-Air Tri-Barrel Laser Pulse Gun
- Bifors AA-55/QD 55mm Medium-Bore Impact Cannon
- Bifors AA-76/QD Anti-Ship impact cannon
- This weapon is similar to the back cannon of the Nousjadeul-Ger Battle Suit.
- Bifors Missile Launcher Pod
- The Queadluun-Rhea has four of the these pods integrated to the sides of the knees and back; these fire numerous short-range super-miniature high maneuverability missiles.
Special Equipment & FeaturesEdit
- Inertia Vector Control System
- Partial BDI
- Shinnakasu Industry/L.A.I FAB-1000 fold booster