The Supervision Army (監察軍 Kansatsu Gun) were groups of Protoculture and Zentradi brainwashed by the Protodeviln to fight the Stellar Republic over 500,000 years ago. The Supervision Army remained the sworn enemies of the Zentradi, who made their extermination top priority. They were the original builders of the SDF-1 Macross.
The original Supervision Army were groups of Protoculture and Zentradi brainwashed by the Protodeviln to fight the Stellar Republic from around 500,000 years ago. Even after the Protodeviln were driven back, the Supervision Army remained the sworn enemies of the Zentradi, who made their extermination top priority.
- Translation & Cultural Notes. The Super Dimension Fortress Macross Liner Notes. AnimEigo (2001-12-21). Retrieved on 2009-04-20.
- Macross Chronicle Issue 08. World Guide Sheet: 04a: The Zentradi. Part Two. Page 14. We've Inc. 2008.10.30
- ADV Films Official Macross English Dub Page.The Supervision Army. 04-09-09
- Official Macross Chronology: Alien Star Ship 1 (ASS-1). Page 54. Macross Perfect Memory. Reference Book. 260 A4 pages. Minori Library, Japan. Y2800. 1983, October 10.
- Sony PlayStation 2 Compatible DVD-ROM Video Game. The Super Dimension Fortress Macross. Instruction Booklet. SLPM-65405. Sega-AM2/Bandai. Japan. Y6800. 2003, October 23